As Building Contractors based in Kent, P.A. Hollingworth & Co have considerable experience in the commercial sector of construction. A significant proportion of our work has been and continues to be, in partnership with Kent business clients, both new and repeat. These include Kent County Council and many Local Authorities, Block Managers, Architects and Specifiers, as well as many local schools and businesses throughout Kent.
Our site staff are directly employed, experienced City & Guilds qualified tradesmen along with supporting staff. Our office staff, include qualified Contracts Managers, Site Managers and Estimators. We are confident of our ability to produce a high quality of finish whilst providing clients with the reassurance they are working with a professional and organised Kent-based building contractor.
- Project Management
- ISO 9001 certified
- ISO 14001 certified
- CHAS Accredited Company
- SMAS Work Safe Contractor
- NHBC Registered House Builder
- FENSA Registered Company
- Full CSCS Compliance
- NICEIC Approved Contractor
Established in 1979, P.A. Hollingworth & Co have established ourselves as a trusted and well-organised building contractor in Kent. We are a private company which has Hollingworth family members still working amongst the Directors. We aim to have a company which is financially stable, whilst achieving future sustainability for ourselves and our staff in a responsible and practical way. We consider the following to be a list of realistic goals which we have set out to achieve our aims;
- To build strong and lasting partnerships with all clients and suppliers
- To invest appropriately in further training and development of our staff
- To take seriously all environmental issues
- To be proactive with all Health & Safety issues and plan in a professional manner
- To constantly try and improve our service level and add value.
Commercial Construction Project Management
We are committed to Health & Safety and to the continual training and developing of our workforce and office staff, extending both their skills range and their knowledge in a fast-moving industry. We directly employ over 90 per cent of our operatives, along with a comprehensive management team, and we believe this separates us from our competitors in terms of control and standards of workmanship, whilst demonstrating our commitment to the local people and economy.
- Qualified and experienced project managers
- Qualified and experienced estimators
- Qualified and experienced site managers and supervisors
- Directly employed trained and experienced site operatives
- All staff DBS checked (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Fully committed to Health and Safety and CHAS Accredited Company
- ISO 9001 and 14001 Accreditation
- CSCS Compliance
- Construction of new commercial/industrial units
- Office refits
- Painting & Decorating
- Refurbishment of Ecclesiastical buildings
- Leisure facilities, incl. swimming pool construction
- Heritage & listed building maintenance
- Electrical Services (NICEIC Approved Contractors)
- Multi Occupancy Dwelling refurbishment and maintenance including Passive Fire Protection
- Commercial refurbishment
- Repurposing of existing buildings
- Internal and External decorations
If you would like to find out more about our building contractors in Kent, please get in touch, call us on 01304 611 967, or request a ringback by filling in the form below, and we will get back to you to discuss your requirements.